- November 7: 4Runner TRD SUVs Recalled by Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 11 days ago
- November 1: Scion xA Recall Issued in the U.S. recalls | 17 days ago
- October 31: Toyota Recalls Tundra Trucks Over Label Snafu recalls | 18 days ago
- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 27 days ago
- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 34 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.