- October 19: Toyota Recalls Highlander and Highlander Hybrid SUVs recalls | 8 days ago
- October 13: ZF Airbag Lawsuit Includes 15 Million Vehicles news | 14 days ago
- October 2: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Fix Lacking, Alleges Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- September 23: Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrid SUVs Recalled recalls | 34 days ago
- September 20: Toyota Soy Wiring Class Action Lawsuit Resurrected news | 37 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling Problems
1999 Toyota Camry (Page 1 of 2)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 3
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 57,947 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.