- November 27: Toyota Prius Class Action Lawsuit Over Bad Smells Hangs On news | 9 days ago
- November 26: Toyota FJ Cruiser Frame Rust Lawsuit Dismissed, For Now news | 10 days ago
- October 3: Toyota RAV4 Battery Recall Needed, Alleges Georgia Lawsuit news | 64 days ago
- September 23: Toyota Hybrid Cable Corrosion Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 74 days ago
- September 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Lawsuit Dismissed news | 78 days ago
Toyota Recall : FMVSS 108/Replacement Headlamps/Amber Reflector
1999 Toyota Camry
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Dope, Inc. Is recalling 42,540 combination corner and bumper lamp assemblies of various part numbers sold for use as aftermarket equipment for various passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." These lamps do not contain the required amber side reflectors.
- Dope, Inc. Will notify owners and offer a full refund for the noncompliant combination lamps. The safety recall began on July 28, 2009. Owners may contact dope, Inc. At 1-626-272-1798.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.