- October 19: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Over Rollaway Risk recalls | 5 days ago
- October 8: Toyota Camry Air Conditioning Smell Lawsuit Will Continue news | 16 days ago
- September 22: Toyota Recalls Land Cruiser, Lexus LX470 and LX570 recalls | 32 days ago
- September 9: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Highlanders and Highlander Hybrids recalls | 45 days ago
- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 84 days ago
2001 Toyota Camry
Worst 2001 Camry electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery light came on momentarily1
- brake light coming on and off1
- NHTSA: Electrical System12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Camry compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry.