- November 21: Toyota Highlander Steering Column Recall May Be Needed investigations | 20 days ago
- November 7: 4Runner TRD SUVs Recalled by Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 34 days ago
- November 1: Scion xA Recall Issued in the U.S. recalls | 40 days ago
- October 31: Toyota Recalls Tundra Trucks Over Label Snafu recalls | 41 days ago
- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 50 days ago
Toyota Recall : Toyota/Front Sub Frame
2001 Toyota Camry
This condition could cause failure of the assembly following long-term usage, increasing the risk of a crash.
Structure — Frame And Members
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The front sub frame assembly has not been adequately welded.
- Dealers will inspect and replace the front sub frame, if necessary. Owner notification began April 9, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Toyota at 1-800-331-4331.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.