- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 23 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Rodent/Wiring Lawsuit Dismissed news | 32 days ago
- May 9: Toyota Highlander Steering Wheels Are Falling Off investigations | 70 days ago
- April 25: Continental Tire Wins Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 84 days ago
Toyota Recall : Toyota/Front Sub Frame
2001 Toyota Camry
This condition could cause failure of the assembly following long-term usage, increasing the risk of a crash.
Structure — Frame And Members
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The front sub frame assembly has not been adequately welded.
- Dealers will inspect and replace the front sub frame, if necessary. Owner notification began April 9, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Toyota at 1-800-331-4331.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.