- April 4: 2018 Toyota Tacoma Bent Rear Axle Warped Brake Drums: Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 16 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 17 days ago
- March 28: Recall: 2018 Toyota Camry Cars May Need New Engines recalls | 22 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 28 days ago
Toyota Recall : Toyota/Front Sub Frame
2001 Toyota Camry
This condition could cause failure of the assembly following long-term usage, increasing the risk of a crash.
Structure — Frame And Members
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The front sub frame assembly has not been adequately welded.
- Dealers will inspect and replace the front sub frame, if necessary. Owner notification began April 9, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Toyota at 1-800-331-4331.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.