- September 6: Toyota Invests $500 Million in Ride-Sharing Giant Uber news | 15 days ago
- September 5: Toyota Prius Recall Issued For Risk of Fires recalls | 16 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Cleared in Crash of 2005 Tundra news | 18 days ago
- August 31: 2012 Toyota Avalon Recalled For Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 21 days ago
Toyota Recall : Toyota/Front Sub Frame
2001 Toyota Camry
This condition could cause failure of the assembly following long-term usage, increasing the risk of a crash.
Structure — Frame And Members
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The front sub frame assembly has not been adequately welded.
- Dealers will inspect and replace the front sub frame, if necessary. Owner notification began April 9, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Toyota at 1-800-331-4331.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.