- September 6: Toyota Invests $500 Million in Ride-Sharing Giant Uber news | 14 days ago
- September 5: Toyota Prius Recall Issued For Risk of Fires recalls | 15 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Cleared in Crash of 2005 Tundra news | 17 days ago
- August 31: 2012 Toyota Avalon Recalled For Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 20 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 20 days ago
Toyota Recall : Southeast Toyota/Tires
2002 Toyota Camry
The tires do not conform to the speed rating for the vehicle. If the vehicle exceeded the maximum speed rating (112 mph), possible tire failure could occur.
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with Continental touring tires, P205-65R15 92S, installed at the ports in jacksonville, Florida. The incorrect tires were installed on vehicles that had damaged tires. The tires were damaged during a port upgrade to aluminum wheels.
- Dealers will replace all five tires. Owner notification began September 13, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact southeast Toyota at 1-800-301-6859.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.