- April 25: Continental Tire Wins Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- April 4: 2018 Toyota Tacoma Bent Rear Axle Warped Brake Drums: Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 24 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 25 days ago
- March 28: Recall: 2018 Toyota Camry Cars May Need New Engines recalls | 30 days ago
Toyota Recall : Southeast Toyota/Tires
2002 Toyota Camry
The tires do not conform to the speed rating for the vehicle. If the vehicle exceeded the maximum speed rating (112 mph), possible tire failure could occur.
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with Continental touring tires, P205-65R15 92S, installed at the ports in jacksonville, Florida. The incorrect tires were installed on vehicles that had damaged tires. The tires were damaged during a port upgrade to aluminum wheels.
- Dealers will replace all five tires. Owner notification began September 13, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact southeast Toyota at 1-800-301-6859.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.