- November 21: Toyota Highlander Steering Column Recall May Be Needed investigations | 19 days ago
- November 7: 4Runner TRD SUVs Recalled by Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 33 days ago
- November 1: Scion xA Recall Issued in the U.S. recalls | 39 days ago
- October 31: Toyota Recalls Tundra Trucks Over Label Snafu recalls | 40 days ago
- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 49 days ago
Toyota Recall : Southeast Toyota/Tires
2002 Toyota Camry
The tires do not conform to the speed rating for the vehicle. If the vehicle exceeded the maximum speed rating (112 mph), possible tire failure could occur.
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with Continental touring tires, P205-65R15 92S, installed at the ports in jacksonville, Florida. The incorrect tires were installed on vehicles that had damaged tires. The tires were damaged during a port upgrade to aluminum wheels.
- Dealers will replace all five tires. Owner notification began September 13, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact southeast Toyota at 1-800-301-6859.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.