- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 21 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Rodent/Wiring Lawsuit Dismissed news | 30 days ago
- May 9: Toyota Highlander Steering Wheels Are Falling Off investigations | 68 days ago
- April 25: Continental Tire Wins Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 82 days ago
Toyota Recall : Southeast Toyota/Tires
2002 Toyota Camry
The tires do not conform to the speed rating for the vehicle. If the vehicle exceeded the maximum speed rating (112 mph), possible tire failure could occur.
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with Continental touring tires, P205-65R15 92S, installed at the ports in jacksonville, Florida. The incorrect tires were installed on vehicles that had damaged tires. The tires were damaged during a port upgrade to aluminum wheels.
- Dealers will replace all five tires. Owner notification began September 13, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact southeast Toyota at 1-800-301-6859.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.