- April 4: 2018 Toyota Tacoma Bent Rear Axle Warped Brake Drums: Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 22 days ago
- March 28: Recall: 2018 Toyota Camry Cars May Need New Engines recalls | 27 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 33 days ago
Toyota Recall : Toyota/Air Bag
2002 Toyota Camry
If this should occur, there is a possibility that the detached bottom portion may strike the driver causing personal injury.
Air Bags — Frontal
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with a three-spoke style steering wheel. During air bag deployment, it is possible that the bottom seam of the front driver's side air bag module cover (horn pad) could be torn away allowing the bottom portion of the cover to completely detach from the air bag module.
- Dealers will replace the driver's side air bag module. Owner notification began December 28, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Toyota at 1-800-331-4331 or Lexus at 1-888-333-9376.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.