- December 14: Toyota Land Cruisers and Lexus LX 570s Recalled recalls | 1 days ago
- November 21: Toyota Highlander Steering Column Recall May Be Needed investigations | 24 days ago
- November 7: 4Runner TRD SUVs Recalled by Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 38 days ago
- November 1: Scion xA Recall Issued in the U.S. recalls | 44 days ago
- October 31: Toyota Recalls Tundra Trucks Over Label Snafu recalls | 45 days ago
Toyota Recall : Toyota/Air Bag
2002 Toyota Camry
If this should occur, there is a possibility that the detached bottom portion may strike the driver causing personal injury.
Air Bags — Frontal
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with a three-spoke style steering wheel. During air bag deployment, it is possible that the bottom seam of the front driver's side air bag module cover (horn pad) could be torn away allowing the bottom portion of the cover to completely detach from the air bag module.
- Dealers will replace the driver's side air bag module. Owner notification began December 28, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Toyota at 1-800-331-4331 or Lexus at 1-888-333-9376.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.