- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 5 days ago
- October 13: Toyota C-HR Rear Wheels Could Detach From the SUVs recalls | 7 days ago
- October 6: Toyota Recalls Avalon, Sequoia and Tundra For Airbag Failures recalls | 14 days ago
- October 5: Toyota Prius Limp Mode Recall Involves 2.4 Million Cars recalls | 15 days ago
- September 6: Toyota Invests $500 Million in Ride-Sharing Giant Uber news | 44 days ago
Toyota Recall : Toyota/Air Bag Deployment
2002 Toyota Camry
Unexpected air bag deployment can result in occupant injury.
Air Bags — Frontal
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Incomplete deployment of the front passenger side air bag could occur in the event of a crash.
- Dealers will replace the front passenger side air bag assembly. Both owners were notified by telephone and arrangements have been made to correct this problem. This campaign is 100% completed. Both owners have been notified and their vehicles repaired.
Click a tab for more information.