- January 9: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.7 Million Lexus and Toyota Vehicles recalls | 11 days ago
- December 20: 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback Transmission Recall Issued recalls | 31 days ago
- December 18: Toyota 4Runner Frame Rust Lawsuit Says SUVs Are Dangerous news | 33 days ago
- December 15: Toyota Tacoma Recall Issued To Replace Master Cylinders recalls | 36 days ago
- December 15: Toyota Recalls Corolla, Sequoia, Tundra and Lexus SC recalls | 36 days ago
Toyota Recall : Toyota/Air Bag Deployment
2002 Toyota Camry
Unexpected air bag deployment can result in occupant injury.
Air Bags — Frontal
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Incomplete deployment of the front passenger side air bag could occur in the event of a crash.
- Dealers will replace the front passenger side air bag assembly. Both owners were notified by telephone and arrangements have been made to correct this problem. This campaign is 100% completed. Both owners have been notified and their vehicles repaired.
Click a tab for more information.