- August 18: $242.1 Million Awarded in Lexus ES 300 Seatback Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- August 14: Toyota Prius Windshield Replacement Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 6 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Air Conditioner Smell Lawsuit Says Mold Builds Up news | 20 days ago
- July 27: Toyota Camry Mold Smells Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 56 days ago
Toyota Recall : Toyota/Air Bag Deployment
2002 Toyota Camry
Unexpected air bag deployment can result in occupant injury.
Air Bags — Frontal
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Incomplete deployment of the front passenger side air bag could occur in the event of a crash.
- Dealers will replace the front passenger side air bag assembly. Both owners were notified by telephone and arrangements have been made to correct this problem. This campaign is 100% completed. Both owners have been notified and their vehicles repaired.
Click a tab for more information.