- May 9: Toyota Highlander Steering Wheels Are Falling Off investigations | 12 days ago
- April 25: Continental Tire Wins Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- April 4: 2018 Toyota Tacoma Bent Rear Axle Warped Brake Drums: Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 48 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 49 days ago
Toyota Recall : Toyota/Air Bag Deployment
2002 Toyota Camry
Unexpected air bag deployment can result in occupant injury.
Air Bags — Frontal
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Incomplete deployment of the front passenger side air bag could occur in the event of a crash.
- Dealers will replace the front passenger side air bag assembly. Both owners were notified by telephone and arrangements have been made to correct this problem. This campaign is 100% completed. Both owners have been notified and their vehicles repaired.
Click a tab for more information.