- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 4 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 6 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
- June 7: Toyota Soy Wiring Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 48 days ago
Toyota TSB #TSB-0187-09
2005 Toyota Camry
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Toyota for this TSB. Call your local Toyota dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# TSB-0187-09 .
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL
- TOYOTA: VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH THE 2AZ-FE ENGINE (CALIFORNIA [PZEV] AND FEDERAL [NON-PZEV] EMISSIONS SPECIFICATION) MAY EXPERIENCE A MIL ON CONDITION WITH DTC P2103, P2111, AND/OR P2112. THE THROTTLE BODY HOSE HAS BEEN MODIFIED TO ADDRESS THIS CONDITION. *PE UPDATED 10/29/10. *PE
Click a tab for more information.