- January 14: Toyota Emissions Settlement Reached For $180 Million news | 7 days ago
- December 19: Toyota Steering Column Problems Cause Recall recalls | 33 days ago
- December 1: Toyota RAV4 Primes Recalled For Headlight Problems recalls | 51 days ago
- November 30: BMW Z4 and Toyota Supra Recall: Fuel Leaks recalls | 52 days ago
- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 55 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
2010 Toyota Camry (Page 1 of 3)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 62,205 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.