- September 23: Toyota Hybrid Cable Corrosion Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- September 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- September 9: Toyota Fuel Pump Settlement Reached in Class Action Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- September 1: Toyota and Lexus Recall Vehicles Over Electronic Parking Brakes recalls | 27 days ago
- August 20: Toyota RAV4 Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Adaptive Headlights news | 39 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
2010 Toyota Camry (Page 1 of 3)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 62,205 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.