- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 5 days ago
- October 13: Toyota C-HR Rear Wheels Could Detach From the SUVs recalls | 7 days ago
- October 6: Toyota Recalls Avalon, Sequoia and Tundra For Airbag Failures recalls | 14 days ago
- October 5: Toyota Prius Limp Mode Recall Involves 2.4 Million Cars recalls | 15 days ago
- September 6: Toyota Invests $500 Million in Ride-Sharing Giant Uber news | 44 days ago
2012 Toyota Camry
Windows / Windshield Problems
2012 Toyota Camry Windows / Windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Rear Window Defrost Lines Reflect Headlights Of Other Cars3
- Windshield Difficult To See Through In Low Light3
- Popping/Cracking From Sunroof2
- Back Window Randomly Shatters1
- Knocking Sound On Roof From Sunwindow1
- Sunroof Exploded1
- The Windows Won't Clean Properly1
- Ticking Noise From The Sunroof1
- Windows Not Working1
- NHTSA: Visibility6
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Camry compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry.