- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 27 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Rodent/Wiring Lawsuit Dismissed news | 36 days ago
- May 9: Toyota Highlander Steering Wheels Are Falling Off investigations | 74 days ago
- April 25: Continental Tire Wins Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 88 days ago
Toyota Recall 17R2: Spare Tire Air Pressure May Be Incorrect
2017 Toyota Camry
A spare tire that is not inflated to the proper value may not perform as intended, increasing the risk of a crash.
Tires — Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire
- Gulf States Toyota, Inc. (Gulf States) is recalling certain 2017 4Runner, 86, Avalon, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Corolla, Corolla iM, Highlander, Highlander Hybrid, Prius, Prius C, RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid, Sienna and Yaris vehicles. The spare tire air pressure was not adjusted to the proper pressure as stated on the Tire Pressure Label.
- Gulf States will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the spare tires, adjusting their pressure as necessary, free of charge. The recall began June 15, 2017. Owners may contact Gulf States customer service at 1-800-444-1074. Toyota's number for this recall is 17R2.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.