- July 15: Toyota To Pay $15.8 Million in California Dealership Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- July 14: Toyota Prius c Recall Issued Over DC-DC Converters recalls | 2 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Settlement Approved news | 30 days ago
- May 25: Toyota Says 4Runner Rusted Frame Lawsuit Should Go news | 52 days ago
- May 14: Toyota Prius Inverter Failure Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 63 days ago
2016 Toyota Camry Hybrid
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Toyota Camry Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
A front driveshaft separation would result in a loss of propulsion while driving, and if the driver exits the vehicle without applying the parking brake, ... Read more »
Browse Other Camry Hybrid Years
- 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid
- 2018 Toyota Camry Hybrid
- 2017 Toyota Camry Hybrid
- 2016 Toyota Camry Hybrid
- 2015 Toyota Camry Hybrid
- 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid
- 2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid
- 2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid
- 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
- 2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid