- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Rodent/Wiring Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- May 9: Toyota Highlander Steering Wheels Are Falling Off investigations | 42 days ago
- April 25: Continental Tire Wins Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 56 days ago
- April 4: 2018 Toyota Tacoma Bent Rear Axle Warped Brake Drums: Lawsuit news | 77 days ago
2001 Toyota Highlander
2001 Toyota Highlander Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive oil consumption6
- threads pulled out in engine block2
- starting issues1
- strong odor1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Highlander Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Highlander compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Highlander overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Highlander.