- March 7: Kobe Steel Class-Action Lawsuit Includes Toyota news | 15 days ago
- March 7: Toyota Prius Windshield Cracks Cause Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- March 6: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Equipped With 10-Spoke Wheels recalls | 16 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 25 days ago
- February 20: Toyota Recalls Sequoia and Tundra For Seat and Stability Problems recalls | 30 days ago
2001 Toyota Highlander
2001 Toyota Highlander Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive oil consumption6
- threads pulled out in engine block2
- starting issues1
- strong odor1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Highlander Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Highlander compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Highlander overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Highlander.