- October 19: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Over Rollaway Risk recalls | 0 days ago
- October 8: Toyota Camry Air Conditioning Smell Lawsuit Will Continue news | 11 days ago
- September 22: Toyota Recalls Land Cruiser, Lexus LX470 and LX570 recalls | 27 days ago
- September 9: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Highlanders and Highlander Hybrids recalls | 40 days ago
- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 79 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 104,140 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: