- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 1 days ago
- October 13: Toyota C-HR Rear Wheels Could Detach From the SUVs recalls | 3 days ago
- October 6: Toyota Recalls Avalon, Sequoia and Tundra For Airbag Failures recalls | 10 days ago
- October 5: Toyota Prius Limp Mode Recall Involves 2.4 Million Cars recalls | 11 days ago
- September 6: Toyota Invests $500 Million in Ride-Sharing Giant Uber news | 40 days ago
2007 Toyota Matrix
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
Worst 2007 Toyota Matrix Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 9
- interior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- exhaust system problems1
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 54
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- transmission problems1
- engine problemsNHTSA: 24
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 12
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 6
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 4
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 3
- lights problemsNHTSA: 2
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
- clutch problemsNHTSA: 1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Matrix Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Matrix compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Matrix overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Matrix.