- September 22: Toyota Recalls Land Cruiser, Lexus LX470 and LX570 recalls | 4 days ago
- September 9: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Highlanders and Highlander Hybrids recalls | 17 days ago
- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 56 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 63 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 66 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 160,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- rebuilt engine (2 reports)