- September 6: Toyota Invests $500 Million in Ride-Sharing Giant Uber news | 18 days ago
- September 5: Toyota Prius Recall Issued For Risk of Fires recalls | 19 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Cleared in Crash of 2005 Tundra news | 21 days ago
- August 31: 2012 Toyota Avalon Recalled For Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 24 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 24 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags: Frontal Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 14,417 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem