- November 15: Toyota Recalls 40,000 Prius Plug-In Hybrids That Can Stall recalls | 5 days ago
- November 15: Toyota Recalls C-HR SUVs Due to Parking Brake Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- November 11: Toyota Tundra Rear Bumper Lawsuit Says Brackets Failed news | 9 days ago
- October 28: Subaru Admits Selling Vehicles Without Proper Inspections news | 23 days ago
- October 19: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Over Rollaway Risk recalls | 32 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
2007 Toyota Matrix (Page 1 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 19,102 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem