- October 8: Toyota Camry Air Conditioning Smell Lawsuit Will Continue news | 11 days ago
- September 22: Toyota Recalls Land Cruiser, Lexus LX470 and LX570 recalls | 27 days ago
- September 9: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Highlanders and Highlander Hybrids recalls | 40 days ago
- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 79 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 86 days ago
Engine Noise With Cold Start
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 73,250 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 4 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- there is a tsb for this problem (3 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)