- May 14: Toyota Prius Inverter Failure Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 11 days ago
- May 12: Toyota Camry AC Smell Class Action Lawsuit a Go For California news | 13 days ago
- April 28: Honda and Toyota Lawsuit Filed Over ZF-TRW Airbag Control Units news | 27 days ago
- April 26: Toyota Yaris Cars Recalled For Airbag Failures recalls | 29 days ago
- April 25: Toyota Recalls 2019 Sienna Minivans For Welding Mistakes recalls | 30 days ago
2013 Toyota Prius v
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Toyota Prius v
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Toyota Prius v by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
If the hybrid system shuts down unexpectedly, it can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
The vehicle may enter a fail-safe/limp-home mode that limits the drivability of the vehicle. The hybrid system could also shut down completely resulting ... Read more »
The reversed tail lamp function reduces the ability to warn other motorists of the driver's intentions, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »