- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 5 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 20 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
2013 Toyota Prius v
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Toyota Prius v
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Toyota Prius v by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
If the hybrid system shuts down unexpectedly, it can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
The vehicle may enter a fail-safe/limp-home mode that limits the drivability of the vehicle. The hybrid system could also shut down completely resulting in a vehicle stall, increasing the risk of a crash. ... Read more »
The reversed tail lamp function reduces the ability to warn other motorists of the driver's intentions, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »