- November 25: Toyota Brake Actuator Recall Needed, Alleges Petition investigations | 13 days ago
- November 2: Toyota Recalls 2.1 Million RAV4 SUVs to Prevent Fires recalls | 36 days ago
- October 27: Toyota Highlander Bumper Recall Affects 800,000 SUVs recalls | 42 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Spiral Cable Recall Expanded recalls | 57 days ago
- October 1: Toyota Airbag Control Unit Settlement Reached news | 68 days ago
2012 Toyota Venza
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Toyota Venza
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Toyota Venza by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
Damaged wires may cause the air bag sensor to become inoperable, preventing the deployment of the side and curtain air bags on the driver side and increasing the risk of injury during a ... Read more »
A short circuit may cause the air bags to become disabled or inadvertently deploy. An inadvertent airbag deployment can increase the risk of injury or the possibility of a crash. An inoperative airbag can increase the risk of injury in a severe crash. The power steering assist could also become inoperable resulting in ... Read more »
An inaccurate label could lead to owners overloading their vehicles and tires. An overloaded vehicle can result in a tire failure which may result in a vehicle crash, personal injury, or property damage. ... Read more »
If the front passenger seat occupant sensing system is out of calibration, the front passenger airbags may not deploy or they may deploy inappropriately for the passenger's size and position. This could increase the risk of personal injury during the event of a vehicle crash necessitating airbag deployment. ... Read more »