1.8

2007 Chrysler Town & Country engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chrysler Town & Country:

2007 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Jun 012010

Town & Country 6-cyl

Pretty much ever since I've had the car, I will occasionally be driving and bump the key with my knee, turning the van off altogether. The power steering stops working with the engine off, so I have to try to turn on my hazard lights and carefully navigate to the side of the road to put the van in "park" again so that I can restart it (I can't restart it while I'm still moving). I am very, very careful to try to never even touch the key with my knee so that this doesn't happen, but it still does occasionally.

- Olathe, KS, USA

Aug 152013

Town & Country 6-cyl

After filling up the fuel tank and driving maybe one block the engine stalled. This happens now after every fillup. It is exactly the same symptoms as in NHTSA action number : PE13016 for other Chrysler products of the previous year. A search in google came up with many, many people with many different cars experiencing the same thing. If you pull out of the gas station directly onto a highway and stall while trying to merge into high speed traffic, the results could be disastrous (B'ah).

- Brooklyn, NY, USA