2010 Chrysler Town & Country electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Chrysler Town & Country:

2010 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments (Page 27 of 38)

Feb 032015

Town & Country 6-cyl

As I was driving my kids to school in my Town and country Chrysler minivan the engine shutoff on a main street. I almost got hit by the car behind me as I could not accelerate since the engine shut off. I put on my hazards and glided over in order to put the van in park and restart the van. My kids were with me. We could have been severely injured if the car behind me had hit me.

Jan 192015

Town & Country 6-cyl

Driving my Town and country Chrysler minivan to work and the engine shutoff on a main street. I almost got hit by the car behind me as I could not accelerate since the engine shut off. I put on my hazards and pulled over in order to put the van in park and restart the van. I could have been severely been injured if the car behind me had hit me.

Jan 072015

Town & Country

As I was driving my Town and country Chrysler minivan the engine shutoff on a main street. I almost got hit by the car behind me as I could not accelerate since the engine shut off. I put on my hazards and pulled over in order to put the van in park and restart the van. My kids were with me. We could have been severely injured if the car behind me had hit me.

Dec 232014

Town & Country 6-cyl

Driving my Town and country Chrysler minivan the engine shutoff without any warning! I almost got hit by the car behind me as I could not accelerate since the engine shut off. I put on my hazards and pulled over in order to put the van in park and restart the van. My whole family was with me. We could have been severely injured if the car behind me had hit me.

Oct 052014

Town & Country 6-cyl

As I was driving my Town and country Chrysler minivan the engine shutoff on a main street. I almost got hit by the car behind me as I could not accelerate since the engine shut off. I put on my hazards and I glided over in order to put the van in park and restart the van. My kids were with me. We could have been severely injured if the car behind me had hit me.

Aug 192014

Town & Country 6-cyl

As I was driving my Town and country Chrysler minivan the engine shutoff on a main street. I almost got hit by the car behind me as I could not drive as the engine shut off. I put on my hazards and glided over in order to put the van in park and restart the van. My kids were with me. We could have been severely injured if the car behind me had hit me.

Jul 052014

Town & Country 6-cyl

As I was driving my Town and country Chrysler minivan the engine shutoff with no warning. I almost got hit by the car behind me as I could not accelerate since the engine shut off. I put on my hazards and pulled over in order to put the van in park and restart the van. My kids were with me. We could have been severely injured if the cars behind me had hit me.

Jun 112014

May 292014

Town & Country 6-cyl

Driving my Town and country Chrysler minivan and the engine shutoff without any warning! I almost got hit by the car behind me as I could not accelerate since the engine shut off. I put on my hazards and pulled over in order to put the van in park and restart the van. My kids were with me. We could have been severely injured if the car behind me had hit me.

Apr 032014

Mar 252014

Town & Country 6-cyl

I was driving my Town and country Chrysler minivan on the way down to orlando, Florida and the engine completely shutoff without any warning. I almost got hit by multiple cars on the interstate as I could not accelerate since the engine shut off. I put on my hazards and pulled over in order to put the van in park and restart the van. My whole family was with me. We could all have been severely injured if the car behind me had hit me.**this is ridiculous! a serious safety issue!**

Mar 032014

Town & Country 6-cyl

As I was driving to work my Town and country Chrysler minivan the engine completely shutoff on a main street! I almost got hit by the car behind me as I could not accelerate since the engine shut off. I put on my hazards and pulled over in order to put the van in park and restart the van. I could have been severely injured if the car behind me had hit me. **this is a huge safety issue**

Jan 202014

Town & Country 6-cyl

As I was driving my Town and country Chrysler minivan the engine just shutoff without any warning on a main street. I almost got hit by the car behind me as I could not accelerate since the engine shut off. My kids were with me. We could have been severely injured if the car behind me had hit me.

Oct 192013

Town & Country 6-cyl

Driving my Town and country Chrysler minivan the engine shutoff on a Chicago interstate. I almost got hit by multiple cars behind me as I could not accelerate since the engine shut off. I put on my hazards and pulled over in order to put the van in park and restart the van. My kids were with me. We could have been serously injured if the case behind me had hit me.

Aug 212013

Town & Country 6-cyl

As I was driving my Town and country Chrysler minivan on a busy road the engine shutoff. I almost got hit by the car behind me as I could no longer drive since the engine shut off. I put on my hazards and pulled over in order to put the van in park and restart the van. My kids were with me. We could have been severely injured if the car behind me had hit me.

Jul 052013

Town & Country 6-cyl

As I was driving my Town and country Chrysler minivan the engine shutoff on the interstate. I almost got hit by the multiple cars behind me as I could not accelerate since the engine shut off. I put on my hazards and pulled over in order to put the van in park and restart the van. My whole family was with me. We could have been severely injured!

Mar 052013

Jul 012014

Town & Country 6-cyl

The rear quarter vent window switch was disconnected last summer due to the recall. Chrysler has been unable to provide the replacement or an eta on the fix. Both back windows can no longer be opened. This is a concern in the extra Florida heat. It is unacceptable that as of March 2015 a replacement part can still not be provided and the local dealer has no idea when it will be fixed.

- Clermont, FL, USA

Mar 022015

Town & Country

A 2010 Chrysler Town and country minivan was driving down the road at approximately 35-40 mph. An SUV crossed over the centerline and hit the vehicle in the drivers side door at 40-45 mph. It had enough force to crush the door and tear it from the upper hinge as well as to bend the axel and frame. The vehicle was then pushed laterally into a ditch. When the driver came to, she was trapped in the vehicle, no airbags had been deployed and the vehicle was off. She had to then put the vehicle in park to remove the key and with the help of police she was able to climb out of the trunk. The vehicle was a total loss.

- Rincon, GA, USA

Mar 022015

Town & Country 6-cyl

2010 Chrysler Town & Country. Consumer writes in regards to window switch recall notice.\ the consumer was informed the parts were not available.

- Green Bay, WI, USA