- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
1999 Ford Expedition
Worst 1999 Expedition engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plug was blown out of socket23
- blown head gasket4
- engine revs at idle2
- rough idle stumbles on acceleration2
- oil leak from engine1
- won't start1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine115
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling66
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline48
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control28
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control19
- NHTSA: Engine7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.