- April 24: Ford Recalls 390,000 Cars After 658 Door Latch Complaints
- April 13: Ford Ordered to Pay $3 Million in Crash of 2001 Ford Ranger
- April 7: Government Petitioned To Investigate Ford SUV Recall
- April 5: Do Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Headlights Fail?
- March 29: Ford Freestyle Engine Surge Lawsuit Not Dead Yet
2004 Ford Expedition
Worst 2004 Expedition engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plugs blows out of block5
- car randomly cuts off1
- carbon build up1
- engine runs rough when you come to a stop1
- motor surges when stopped in traffic1
- spark plugs break off in head1
- will turnover but won't start1
- won't start1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.