- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 1 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 7 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 30 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 52 days ago
1996 Ford Explorer
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 1996 Explorer windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power windows work intermittently6
- rear defroster stopped working1
- washer fluid pump motor fails1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield11
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear6
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer4
- NHTSA: Visibility1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.