- March 27: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Settlement Agreed Upon by Parties news | 1 days ago
- March 27: Ford F-150 Door Latch Lawsuit Says Latches Freeze news | 1 days ago
- March 24: Ford Edge Door Ajar Light Recall Not Necessary, Say Feds investigations | 4 days ago
- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 6 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 8 days ago
1996 Ford Explorer
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 1996 Explorer windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power windows work intermittently6
- rear defroster stopped working1
- washer fluid pump motor fails1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield11
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear6
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer4
- NHTSA: Visibility1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.