CarComplaints.com Notes: Well, it's not a 2002, so it's got that going for it.

1. will never own a Ford again (1 reports)
2000 Ford Explorer fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford Explorer:

2000 Ford Explorer Owner Comments

Dec 082004

Explorer LX

In thirty days the vehicle had to be towed three times at my personal expense and inconvenience. Waiting up to three hours for a tow truck on the roadside and being a single woman alone can be a frightening and dangerous experience. I will never again own a Ford product. I buy vehicles for my children as well as many of the gentlemen that work beneath me and they are no longer interested in anything Ford has to offer.

- , Wichita Falls, TX, USA