- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 6 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 6 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 18 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
2000 Ford Explorer
wheels / hubs Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Well, it's not a 2002, so it's got that going for it.
Worst 2000 Explorer wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- grinding noise, wheel bearing failure3
- NHTSA: Tires151
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt71
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall10
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 6
- NHTSA: Wheels5
- NHTSA: Tires: Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire3
- NHTSA: Wheels: Center Section1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.