- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 4 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls Escape and Police Interceptors recalls | 21 days ago
- June 28: Ford Recalls 402,000 Transit Vans For Driveshaft Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- June 3: Ford PowerShift Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus news | 47 days ago
2000 Ford Explorer
wheels / hubs Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Well, it's not a 2002, so it's got that going for it.
Worst 2000 Explorer wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- grinding noise, wheel bearing failure3
- NHTSA: Tires151
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt71
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall10
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 6
- NHTSA: Wheels5
- NHTSA: Tires: Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire3
- NHTSA: Wheels: Center Section1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.