- February 24: Ford Recalls F-250 and F-350 Trucks With Replacement Steering Gears
- February 8: Ford Explorer Leaking Brake Hose Investigation Closed
- February 3: Ford Lawsuit Alleges Engine Problems in 2004-2008 Models
- February 1: Ford Recalls 221,000 Vehicles To Repair Door Handles and Seat Belts
- January 25: Ford Fiesta and Focus Transmission Lawsuit Filed After Complaints
2013 Ford Focus
Worst 2013 Focus transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission lags, shifts roughly33
- jerks, hesitates when you take off18
- clicking noise when car is shut off5
- grinding noise when shifting5
- automatic clutch disengages3
- transmission failure2
- transmission fluid gets hot in stalled traffic2
- transmission shutters and fails2
- when you take off the car shakes or it stutters2
- clicking and clattering when accelerating1
- computer system for transmission stopped working1
- shuts off while driving1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.