- July 22: Ford Recalls 8,000 Cars That Could Roll Away
- July 20: Ford Recalls Transit Vans To Replace Misprinted Seat Belt Label
- July 16: Ford Edge Water Leaks Will Be Sealed, But Don't Call It A Recall
- July 2: Ford Recalls C-MAX, Escape and Focus For Non-Stop Engines
- June 26: Investigation Into Vacuum Assist Pumps in Ford F-150 Trucks
2013 Ford Focus
Worst 2013 Focus transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission lags, shifts roughly33
- jerks, hesitates when you take off28
- clicking noise when car is shut off6
- grinding noise when shifting6
- automatic clutch disengages4
- when you take off the car shakes or it stutters4
- transmission shutters and fails3
- clicking and clattering when accelerating2
- shuts off while driving2
- transmission failure2
- transmission fluid gets hot in stalled traffic2
- computer system for transmission stopped working1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.