- November 18: Ford Fusions Recalled So They Don't Roll Away
- November 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Fumes Lawsuit Still Breathing
- November 4: Ford Recalls 202,000 Vehicles For Numerous Defects
- October 30: Ford Recalls 205,000 SUVs That Can Catch Fire
- October 17: Ford Recalls 2015 Mustang to Fix Seat Belt Buckle Assembly
2013 Ford Focus
Worst 2013 Focus transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission lags, shifts roughly31
- jerks, hesitates when you take off13
- clicking noise when car is shut off5
- grinding noise when shifting4
- transmission fluid gets hot in stalled traffic2
- automatic clutch disengages1
- clicking and clattering when accelerating1
- computer system for transmission stopped working1
- transmission failure1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.