- August 7: France Finds Emissions Problems in 86 Vehicle Models news | 16 days ago
- August 4: Ford Recalls 830,000 Vehicles to Keep the Doors Closed When Driving recalls | 19 days ago
- July 8: Ford Explorer Exhaust Smells Investigated investigations | 46 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls 8,500 Cars, Trucks, Vans and SUVs recalls | 55 days ago
- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 77 days ago
2013 Ford Focus
Worst 2013 Focus transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- jerks, hesitates when you take off67
- transmission lags, shifts roughly36
- transmission failure12
- grinding noise when shifting9
- computer system for transmission stopped working7
- automatic clutch disengages6
- clicking noise when car is shut off6
- transmission shutters and fails6
- clicking and clattering when accelerating5
- transmission overheating3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.