- April 13: Ford Ordered to Pay $3 Million in Crash of 2001 Ford Ranger
- April 7: Government Petitioned To Investigate Ford SUV Recall
- April 5: Do Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Headlights Fail?
- March 29: Ford Freestyle Engine Surge Lawsuit Not Dead Yet
- March 25: Ford Recalls 221,000 Vehicles in Three Recalls
2013 Ford Focus
Worst 2013 Focus transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission lags, shifts roughly33
- jerks, hesitates when you take off23
- grinding noise when shifting6
- clicking noise when car is shut off5
- automatic clutch disengages3
- transmission shutters and fails3
- clicking and clattering when accelerating2
- transmission failure2
- transmission fluid gets hot in stalled traffic2
- when you take off the car shakes or it stutters2
- computer system for transmission stopped working1
- shuts off while driving1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.