- April 27: Ford Recalls 285,000 Cars and SUVs in 5 Recalls recalls | 3 days ago
- April 12: Ford F-150 SuperCab Takes Top Crash Test Award news | 18 days ago
- March 31: Ford Recalls 48,000 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 30 days ago
- March 20: Ford Trucks Won't Be Recalled For Stalling Problems investigations | 41 days ago
- March 6: Judge Denies Ford's Motion to Dismiss Power Steering Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
2013 Ford Focus
Worst 2013 Focus transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- jerks, hesitates when you take off61
- transmission lags, shifts roughly35
- grinding noise when shifting8
- clicking noise when car is shut off6
- computer system for transmission stopped working6
- transmission failure6
- automatic clutch disengages5
- clicking and clattering when accelerating4
- transmission shutters and fails4
- transmission overheating3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.