- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 20 days ago
- June 1: Ford Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 26 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls 271,000 F-150 Trucks For Leaking Master Cylinders recalls | 33 days ago
- May 17: Ford Spark Plugs Breaking? Ford Settles Class-Action Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- May 16: Recalled Axle Repair May Not Meet U.S. Safety Agency's Own Rules news | 42 days ago
2013 Ford Focus
Worst 2013 Focus transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- jerks, hesitates when you take off64
- transmission lags, shifts roughly36
- transmission failure12
- grinding noise when shifting9
- computer system for transmission stopped working7
- automatic clutch disengages6
- clicking noise when car is shut off6
- transmission shutters and fails6
- clicking and clattering when accelerating5
- transmission overheating3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.