- May 27: Ford Recalls 443,000 Ford, Lincoln and Mercury Cars
- May 26: Ford Edge Investigated After 22-Inch Alloy Wheel Breaks
- May 13: Ford Recalls 2015 Ford F-150 Trucks To Fix Loss of Steering
- May 4: Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Brake Hose Failures Investigated
- May 1: Ford Fiesta Door Latch Problems Turn Into Huge Recall
2013 Ford Focus
Worst 2013 Focus transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission lags, shifts roughly33
- jerks, hesitates when you take off26
- clicking noise when car is shut off6
- grinding noise when shifting6
- automatic clutch disengages4
- when you take off the car shakes or it stutters4
- transmission shutters and fails3
- clicking and clattering when accelerating2
- transmission failure2
- transmission fluid gets hot in stalled traffic2
- computer system for transmission stopped working1
- shuts off while driving1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.