- October 17: Ford Recalls 2015 Mustang to Fix Seat Belt Buckle Assembly
- October 13: Ford Cracked Tailgate Class-Action Lawsuit Ongoing
- October 6: Ford Recalls Cars, Trucks and SUVs To Fix Fuel System Failures
- October 6: Feds Investigate Power Steering Problems In Ford, Mercury and Lincoln Cars
- September 26: Ford Recalls 850,000 Vehicles For Short Circuit That Disables Air Bags
2013 Ford Focus
Worst 2013 Focus transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission lags, shifts roughly31
- jerks, hesitates when you take off12
- clicking noise when car is shut off5
- grinding noise when shifting3
- transmission fluid gets hot in stalled traffic2
- automatic clutch disengages1
- clicking and clattering when accelerating1
- computer system for transmission stopped working1
- transmission failure1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.