- June 19: Death of Jewel Brangman Caused by Takata Airbag
- June 12: Honda Civic Owner Kylan Langlinais Killed By Airbag
- June 8: Why Do Owners of Older Cars Ignore Recalls Half the Time?
- June 8: Lawsuit: Takata Airbag Killed Law Suk Leh and Unborn Daughter
- June 1: 2015 Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit Filed
2006 Honda Accord
Worst 2006 Accord brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brakes wear prematurely5
- brake failure3
- brakes judder3
- rusted rear disc pin and torn boot1
- vibration when brakes applied1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock10
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic9
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...4
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control1
- NHTSA: Parking Brake: Indicator Light1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock: Abs Warning ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Switches: Brake Light1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.