- January 19: Honda and Takata Sued After Airbag Sends Shrapnel Into Woman's Chest
- January 9: Honda Fined $70 Million For Failing to Report Deaths and Injuries
- December 24: Honda Recalls Crosstour Over Takata Side Curtain Airbags
- November 28: Honda Accord Side Curtain Airbag Lawsuit Granted Final Approval
- November 24: Did Honda Intentionally Conceal 1,729 Injuries and Deaths?
2006 Honda Accord
Worst 2006 Accord brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brakes wear prematurely5
- brake failure3
- brakes judder3
- rusted rear disc pin and torn boot1
- vibration when brakes applied1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic23
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock10
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...4
- NHTSA: Service Brakes3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric2
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control1
- NHTSA: Parking Brake: Indicator Light1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock: Abs Warning ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Switches: Brake Light1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.