- November 26: Nissan Titan Diesel XD Trucks Recalled For Fuel Pressure Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- November 6: Infiniti Q50S Brake Pad Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 36 days ago
- November 2: Investigation Closed Into Nissan Rogue Airbag Problems investigations | 38 days ago
- October 31: Nissan 370Z Clutch Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems
2013 Nissan Altima (Page 1 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Altima has multiple problem trends including the CVT transmission, and now that this model is out of warranty, it earns our "avoid like the plague" badge.
Owners complain about vibration and transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), a whining noise from the power steering pump, and constant windshield problems that appear to be the result of poor design.
Be warned: the 2014 & 2015 Nissan Altima appears to share these same problems.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 2
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 1
- Average Mileage:
- 33,513 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: