- March 20: Nissan Frontier Side Airbag Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 3 days ago
- March 11: Nissan Versa Recall: Airbags Deploy From Shutting Doors recalls | 12 days ago
- March 7: Nissan Altima and Maxima Steering Lock Problems to be Fixed news | 16 days ago
- February 13: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4 SUVs recalls | 38 days ago
- February 12: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Filed in California news | 39 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
2013 Nissan Altima (Page 9 of 16)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Altima has multiple problem trends including the CVT transmission, and now that this model is out of warranty, it earns our "avoid like the plague" badge.
Owners complain about vibration and transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), a whining noise from the power steering pump, and constant windshield problems that appear to be the result of poor design.
Be warned: the 2014 & 2015 Nissan Altima appears to share these same problems.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 20 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 20 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 14,912 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
seat belts / air bags problem