- January 17: Nissan GT-R Melted Dashboard Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 3 days ago
- January 2: South Korea: BMW, Nissan and Porsche Falsified Documents news | 18 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Recalls Altima, Maxima and Rogue For Airbag Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Sentra Master Cylinder Recalls May Not Have Worked investigations | 23 days ago
- December 26: Nissan Power Valve Screws Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 25 days ago
1996 Nissan Maxima
Worst 1996 Maxima electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine check light came on2
- won't start, won't turn over1
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Maxima Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Maxima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Maxima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Maxima.