- August 9: Nissan Settles Takata Class-Action Lawsuits For $98 Million news | 13 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Recalls Titan Crew Cab and Titan XD Crew Cab recalls | 13 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 23 days ago
- July 21: Nissan Recalls 515,000 Versa Cars Due to Takata Airbags recalls | 32 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
1996 Nissan Maxima
Worst 1996 Maxima electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine check light came on2
- won't start, won't turn over1
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Maxima Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Maxima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Maxima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Maxima.