2003 Nissan Maxima engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Nissan Maxima:

2003 Nissan Maxima Owner Comments

Feb 222003

Maxima

I have a Nissan Maxima which I bought in 2002. I had only done a 1000K on it when all of a sudden I started getting a very disgusting smell, like that of a rotten egg coming from the engine everytime I would stop the car. The smell would disappear after a while and when I would start up the engine the next time, the smell would be there again. I seriously have no idea what the problem is and would really really appreciate it if anyone could help me figure out what the problem is.

- , Suva, Suva, Fiji