- March 27: Nissan EVAP Canister Warranty Extended news | 1 days ago
- March 25: Nissan Murano Recalled to Fix Power Steering Hoses recalls | 3 days ago
- March 20: Nissan Frontier Side Airbag Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 8 days ago
- March 11: Nissan Versa Recall: Airbags Deploy From Shutting Doors recalls | 17 days ago
- March 7: Nissan Altima and Maxima Steering Lock Problems to be Fixed news | 21 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2010 Nissan Maxima (Page 4 of 4)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Nissan Maxima is a very good reliable vehicle. Beware of Maximas from 2009, and 2004-2006 though.
The 2009 Maxima has an expensive problem where the steering lock prevents the car from starting, & costs upwards of $1,000 to fix!
Nissan Maximas from 2004-2006 have a widespread transmission defect, but judging from our complaint data, Nissan fixed the transmission problem starting with the 2007 model.
For the 2010 Maxima, so far so good!
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 64,302 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: