2004 Pontiac Grand Prix
Worst 2004 Grand Prix engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- issues with starting6
- engine turns over, won't start5
- engine knocking4
- engine failure3
- service traction control on display center car turns off3
- caught on fire1
- check engine light on1
- entine stalls/shuts off while driving1
- no throttle response in any gear after sustained driving1
- NHTSA: Engine68
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling26
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Prix Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Grand Prix compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Prix overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Prix.