- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 19 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 19 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 20 days ago
- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 81 days ago
- July 26: Acura Class Action Lawsuit Names MDX and RDX news | 89 days ago
1998 Acura CL
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1998 Acura CL
Official recalls have been issued for the 1998 Acura CL by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Acura service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Acura customer service.
In the event of a crash necessitating air bag deployment, an inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants. An underinflated air bag cushion may not properly protect the occupant. These scenarios increase the risk of serious injury or ... Read more »
If the vehicle operator does not shift to "park" before removing the key and fails to engage the parking brake, the vehicle could roll and a crash could occur. Read more »
Worn contacts could cause the engine to stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
This condition would result in vehicle deceleration and a sudden loss of power. Also steering controllability would be reduced. Read more »
This condition can cause the vehicle to roll down an incline when the transmission is locked in "park, " increasing the risk of personal injury and/or property ... Read more »