- November 23: Honda Sunroof Shattered, Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 8 days ago
- November 15: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 16 days ago
- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 36 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 71 days ago
Acura Recall : Lower Ball Joint/Replacement Equipment
2007 Acura TL
Misapplication of this part could lead to separation of the ball joint from the lower control arm and collapse of the front suspension, which could potentially cause a vehicle crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Ball Joint
- Affinia is recalling certain aftermarket front suspension lower ball joints, Napa part no. 2601662, that may have been mistakenly installed in certain model year 2004 - 2008 Acura TL vehicles due to a mistake in a Napa and Napa dealers' parts application catalogue.
- Affinia is working with Napa to identify any owners that have had this part mistakenly installed on to an Acura TL vehicle, and will replace the part free of charge. The safety recall began on July 20, 2011. Owners may contact affinia group's warranty administrator at 1-815-759-7757.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.