- June 2: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Includes 1.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 39 days ago
- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 48 days ago
- May 22: Acura Oil Consumption Settlement Reached news | 50 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 59 days ago
- May 11: Acura Deceleration Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 61 days ago
2007 Acura TL
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 Acura TL
Official recalls have been issued for the 2007 Acura TL by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Acura service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Acura customer service.
If the accelerator pedal binds, the engine may not quickly return to idle after the pedal is no longer pressed, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If this occurs, power steering fluid can leak onto a hot catalytic converter, leading to smoke and possibly an under-hood fire. Read more »
Misapplication of this part could lead to separation of the ball joint from the lower control arm and collapse of the front suspension, which could potentially cause a vehicle ... Read more »
Power steering fluid leaking onto a hot catalytic converter will generate smoke and possibly lead to an under-hood fire. Read more »