- October 9: State Lawsuits Against VW Don't Look Good news | 8 days ago
- October 9: Volkswagen and Canada Apparently Not Getting Along news | 8 days ago
- September 7: Audi Recalls A3 Cars Because the Engines Can Stall recalls | 40 days ago
- August 17: Audi Start-Stop Lawsuit Says Rollaway Danger Exists news | 61 days ago
- August 13: Former Audi and VW 'Clean Diesel' Owners/Lessees File Lawsuit news | 65 days ago
2017 Audi TT
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Audi TT
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Audi TT by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
2017 Audi TT ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE, EXTERIOR LIGHTING NHTSA Campaign #16V642000
Summary: Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain model year 2016 TT roadster, A3 cabriolet, A3 sedan and A3 e-tron, 2016-2017 TT coupe, 2017 A4 sedan and Q7 and 2015-2017 Q3 vehicles. The affected vehicles may have been programmed with new software that inadvertently makes the side marker lights inoperative in conjunction with the parking lights or the headlights. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
Consequence: If the side marker lights do not illuminate, the vehicle may be less visible at night, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: Audi will notify owners, and dealers will upload revised software to correct the issue, free of charge. This recall began November 2016. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 97CB. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V642000 »