- December 28: Audi Q3 SUVs Recalled To Replace Brake Pedals recalls | 21 days ago
- December 14: Audi Recalls A6 Allroad, Q7, RS6 and RS7 recalls | 35 days ago
- December 8: Audi Recalls RS5 Sportback, S5 Sportback and A5 Sportback recalls | 41 days ago
- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 59 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 68 days ago
2017 Audi TT
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Audi TT
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Audi TT by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
A damaged fuel tank may leak fuel, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could explode with metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants potentially resulting in serious injury or ... Read more »
If the side marker lights do not illuminate, the vehicle may be less visible at night, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »