- October 14: Recall: 2020 Toyota Supra Cars May Be Replaced recalls | 4 days ago
- October 10: Recall: BMW Tells Owners To Park Their X3 and X4 Vehicles recalls | 8 days ago
- October 10: BMW Recalls 257,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- September 15: MINI Coopers Recalled To Install Missing Crash Pads recalls | 33 days ago
- September 10: BMW Recalls 745e xDrives To Update Software recalls | 38 days ago
2016 BMW 535
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 BMW 535
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 BMW 535 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
The melting intake manifold can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
If the air bag inflator initiator fails to ignite, the seat-mounted air bag will not deploy, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
If the child seat is not properly attached to the lower anchors, it can increase the child's risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »