- June 16: BMW Recalls X7s For Head Airbag Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- May 26: BMW N63TU Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- May 18: BMW Recalls X1, 528i, MINI Cooper and Rolls-Royce Vehicles recalls | 39 days ago
- May 17: BMW Recalls X1 SUVs That May Not Protect Occupants recalls | 40 days ago
- May 9: BMW Recalls i3s and i3 REx Hybrids For Propulsion Problems recalls | 48 days ago
2016 BMW 535
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 BMW 535
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 BMW 535 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
The melting intake manifold can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
If the air bag inflator initiator fails to ignite, the seat-mounted air bag will not deploy, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
If the child seat is not properly attached to the lower anchors, it can increase the child's risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »