- May 20: Woman Says BMW Soft-Close Door Smashed Her Thumb news | 6 days ago
- May 5: BMW N63 Class-Action Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 21 days ago
- May 4: Water Pump Recall: Park Your BMW Cars Outside recalls | 22 days ago
- April 21: BMW X5 xDrive35d Idler Pulley Bolt Recall Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 38 days ago
2016 BMW M4
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 BMW M4
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 BMW M4 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
Loose rear sub-frame bolts may adversely affect vehicle handling and control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the slip-joint fails, there would be a loss of power to the rear axle and therefore the vehicle would stop moving, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »