- November 17: BMW Recall: Trunks May Not Open From The Inside recalls | 4 days ago
- November 8: BMW Fires Investigated in South Korea investigations | 13 days ago
- November 7: Takata NADI (Non-Azide Driver Inflator) May Have Killed BMW Driver recalls | 14 days ago
- November 6: Bmw Recalls 2020 BMW X3 M40i and X4 M40i recalls | 15 days ago
- November 6: BMW Recalls 330i and Z4 Vehicles To Replace The Engines recalls | 15 days ago
2016 BMW M4
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 BMW M4
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 BMW M4 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
A loss of vehicle propulsion can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
Loose rear sub-frame bolts may adversely affect vehicle handling and control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the slip-joint fails, there would be a loss of power to the rear axle and therefore the vehicle would stop moving, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »