- October 15: BMW TurboCord Charger Recall Issued For 3,500 Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- October 13: BMW Excessive Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Settled news | 3 days ago
- October 3: BMW Recalls X6 Vehicles For Loose Wheel Bolts recalls | 13 days ago
- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 26 days ago
- September 18: MINI Cooper Recalls Countryman For Missing Crash Plates recalls | 28 days ago
2016 BMW M4
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 BMW M4
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 BMW M4 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
Loose rear sub-frame bolts may adversely affect vehicle handling and control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the slip-joint fails, there would be a loss of power to the rear axle and therefore the vehicle would stop moving, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »