- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 1 days ago
- October 15: BMW TurboCord Charger Recall Issued For 3,500 Vehicles recalls | 8 days ago
- October 13: BMW Excessive Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Settled news | 10 days ago
- October 3: BMW Recalls X6 Vehicles For Loose Wheel Bolts recalls | 20 days ago
- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 33 days ago
2013 BMW M5
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 BMW M5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 BMW M5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
The vehicle may be less visible to other vehicles, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Separation of the pump's driveshaft from the rotor could lead to a sudden loss of oil pressure causing the possibility of complete engine failure, resulting ... Read more »