- June 27: BMW Recalls 51 Vehicles With the Wrong Steering Wheels recalls | 20 days ago
- June 12: BMW X5 xDrive35d Recalled (Again) Over Idler Pulley Bolts recalls | 35 days ago
- June 10: BMW Recalls M5 Cars Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 37 days ago
- June 6: BMW Recalls 335d Over Battery Cable Problems recalls | 41 days ago
- May 20: Woman Says BMW Soft-Close Door Smashed Her Thumb news | 58 days ago
2013 BMW M5
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 BMW M5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 BMW M5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
The vehicle may be less visible to other vehicles, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Separation of the pump's driveshaft from the rotor could lead to a sudden loss of oil pressure causing the possibility of complete engine failure, resulting ... Read more »