- December 7: BMW Recalls X6 Vehicles For Child Seat Issues recalls | 7 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 8 days ago
- December 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles With Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators recalls | 9 days ago
- November 17: BMW Recall: Trunks May Not Open From The Inside recalls | 27 days ago
- November 8: BMW Fires Investigated in South Korea investigations | 36 days ago
2017 BMW X1
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 BMW X1
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 BMW X1 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
In the event of a crash, the insufficient impact absorption can increase the risk of injury. Read more »
In the event of a crash, if the front passenger air bag does not deploy properly, it can increase the risk of injury. Read more »
If the air bag inflator initiator fails to ignite, the seat-mounted air bag will not deploy, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
In the event of a crash where heavy braking is applied, the Emergency Locking Retractor (ELR) may activate when the occupant is more forward in the seat, ... Read more »