- March 18: 2018 BMW X3 SUVs Have Rear Spoilers That Can Detach recalls | 5 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 26 days ago
- January 21: BMW Recalls X5 and X6 For Takata Airbags recalls | 61 days ago
- January 7: BMW Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Says Panoramic Glass Shatters news | 75 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 85 days ago
2017 BMW X1
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 BMW X1
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 BMW X1 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
In the event of a crash, if the front passenger air bag does not deploy properly, it can increase the risk of injury. Read more »
If the air bag inflator initiator fails to ignite, the seat-mounted air bag will not deploy, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »