- May 20: Woman Says BMW Soft-Close Door Smashed Her Thumb news | 7 days ago
- May 5: BMW N63 Class-Action Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 22 days ago
- May 4: Water Pump Recall: Park Your BMW Cars Outside recalls | 23 days ago
- April 21: BMW X5 xDrive35d Idler Pulley Bolt Recall Investigated investigations | 36 days ago
- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 39 days ago
2014 BMW X5
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 BMW X5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 BMW X5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator housing could separate from the base plate and result in ... Read more »
Without a secure connection to the inflator, the HPS air bags may have insufficient inflation during a vehicle crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
A disengaged child safety lock would allow the rear seat occupant to pull the door handle twice and open the door while the vehicle is parked or in motion, ... Read more »