- December 23: Buick and Chevy Vehicles Recalled For Corroded Toe Links recalls | 34 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 69 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 82 days ago
- November 5: GM Start-Stop Accumulator Recall Involves 217,000 Vehicles recalls | 82 days ago
- October 30: GM Flex-Fuel Lawsuit Dismissed news | 88 days ago
1997 Buick Skylark
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1997 Buick Skylark
Official recalls have been issued for the 1997 Buick Skylark by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Buick service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Buick customer service.
Fuel may leak, possibly resulting in a fire. Read more »
A stalled vehicle can increase the risk of a vehicle crash. A fuel leak can result in a fire. Read more »
If the switch is damaged, a fire could occur in the steering column, even with the engine off and the key removed. Read more »
This high current flow can cause arcing and result in an underhood fire. Read more »
In the event of a rear end collision, the vehicle sheet metal structure will not perform as designed causing unexpected damage to the fuel tank or fuel lines, resulting in fuel leakage. If this is a fuel leak and an ignition source, a fire could ... Read more »