- August 18: GM Recalls 484,000 Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles recalls | 0 days ago
- July 31: Cadillac and GMC Backup Camera Failures Investigated investigations | 18 days ago
- June 24: Cadillac XT5, XT6 and GMC Acadia Vehicles Recalled For Suspensions recalls | 55 days ago
- June 22: Cadillac XT6 SUVs Recalled For Brake Fluid Reservoir Caps recalls | 57 days ago
- June 5: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Dismissed news | 74 days ago
2020 Cadillac CT4
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2020 Cadillac CT4
Official recalls have been issued for the 2020 Cadillac CT4 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
Air bags that do not deploy properly can increase the risk of injury in a crash. Read more »
If communication with the sensor is interrupted, the electronic brake boost assist could be lost. Extra pedal force will be required to slow and stop the vehicle, increasing the risk of a ... Read more »