- September 17: Cadillac CUE Screen Lawsuit Filed Over Cracks news | 4 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 10 days ago
- September 9: Cadillac SRX Headlight Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 12 days ago
- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 34 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 88 days ago
2004 Cadillac SRX
2004 Cadillac SRX Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Brakes And Rotors Wear Out Prematurely2
- Brake Fluid Leak1
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control41
- NHTSA: Service Brakes15
- NHTSA: Traction Control System11
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic6
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages2
- NHTSA: Parking Brake1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock: Control ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac SRX Model Years
Curious how the 2004 SRX compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac SRX overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the SRX.