- January 5: Cadillac XLR Retractable Roof Investigation Closes investigations | 13 days ago
- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 19 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 30 days ago
- December 10: GM Fuel Pump Recall Ordered To Prevent Fires recalls | 39 days ago
- November 9: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Continues For Florida Customers news | 70 days ago
2004 Cadillac SRX
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2004 Cadillac SRX
Official recalls have been issued for the 2004 Cadillac SRX by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
If the key is not in the run position, the air bags may not deploy if the vehicle is involved in a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
If the vehicle is parked or parked on a slope, this condition could allow the vehicle to roll increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If this were to occur, greater brake pedal force and a longer distance may be required to stop the vehicle. Read more »
A person positioned for driving may receive minor injuries, such as abrasions, from contact with a deploying air bag. Read more »
If the control arm separates from the knuckle, the affected corner of the vehicle will drop and the control arm would be forced downward, contacting the ... Read more »
This can cause in an increase in braking distance, which could result in a crash. Read more »
In some crash conditions, the seat could pivot rearward and its occupant or a rear seat occupant could be injured more severely. Read more »